Sustainability Relief Assistance Program is designed to assist working or temporarily displaced families with children who are financially fragile due to the current pandemic. The purpose of this program is to prevent homelessness.
* Must have a valid Georgia ID or Driver’s License
* Must have children under the age of 18, currently residing with you
* Must show proof of employment prior to March 1, 2020
* Mush show past due balance
* Must reside in Houston County
Assistance will be provided during the month of June. The amount of assistance will vary based on family size, income, and need. Call our office, 478-328-8181, to schedule a screening or For further information.